7.08.2011

Home Tour: Designer Antonio Martins

The 1937 home of San Francisco-based designer Antonio Martins has a simple elegance and vintage charm that captures the feeling of the surrounding Sonoma countryside.  I love the way he mixes furnishings from flea markets and second-hand shops with antique pieces from his travels abroad.  The modern elements along side repurposed (often industrial) materials work in harmony with one another to create a comfortable retreat from city life.  If only he would invite us for the weekend.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Susanne -

    I found your blog through the parental grapevine (my dad, Tony Oliverio talking with your mom)and I wanted to stop by and say hello. Your blog is great!

    I've just started one myself - much more of a mish-mash than yours - but it is in part an art-related blog. (I make hand-painted greeting cards.)

    Take a look and let me know if you might be interested in being a guest blogger. I think that there are a few topics you might cover that would be of interest to the (few...) people following me (mostly sellers on Etsy, as am I). I think it could be a lot of fun.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete