12.05.2011

Unique LA Breakdown

I can't imagine anyone not being inspired by all of the wonderfully creative work that everyone made for the Unique LA show over the weekend.  The event was a little packed with people, but I not only found some great looking handmade gifts for my family and friends, but I also got to taste some AMAZING food.  Who would have thought that one of the best grilled cheese sandwiches I've ever had would be at a design show?  They made it with Burrata cheese and cherry tomatoes....um, yummmmm!!!  Definitely going to try that one on my own sometime.  Below are some favorite things I saw on Saturday.  All of the artists were very nice and happy to be able to share information about their work/products with me.  I had a great time chatting with them about their process and where their inspiration came from too.  Definitely check them out as well as some of the other artists listed below that aren't pictured.  I'll see you next year Unique LA! 






Pictured:
Lizbeth Navarro
Stacey Winters
Kiki Designs
Asher Market
We Love Citrus
Loom Lab
Urban Octopus


Other Notable Shops:
White Fly
Woot Factory
Paper Pastries
Kyyote
Amarilo

No comments:

Post a Comment