10.28.2011

Bob Verschueren's Wind Paintings

While reading one of my favorite blogs, Design Sponge, I came across these amazing works of art and I had to share them.  They remind me of the large scale work of Jim Denevan, but were actually created about 20-30 years earlier.  I've fallen in love with these breathtaking pieces because Verschueren takes something in it's most elemental form and without really any manipulation, lets nature create the outcome. For me, this is a really beautiful concept.  To see more of Bob Verschueren's work check out his website HERE.  Also, make sure you watch the video in his gallery of photos of the piece above being washed away by the tide.  Pretty awesome.



images: design sponge

1 comment:

  1. So informative things are provided here, I really happy to read this post, I was just imagine about it and you provided me the correct information I really bookmark it, for further . 중국야동넷

    Click this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete