11.04.2011

Christmas Already?



Wow!  Did I miss something....like Thanksgiving?  I thought it was funny that when I went to Starbucks the day after Halloween that they had brought out all the red Christmas cups and the holiday drinks.  I thought, "They don't waste anytime do they."  But then a few days later I was in the Paper Source in Pasadena (one of my fav places) and they had this incredible holiday display.  To be honest it made me feel a little like I was in the Twilight Zone.  Where is the time going?  I love Christmas just as much as the next person (maybe even a little more) but come on!  It seems a little crazy to me to have Christmas stuff out already as I feel completely unprepared for the holiday.  However, I also can't help but feel a little cheerier when I think of the Christmas season and see all of the beautiful products and decorations.  Fa la la la la...la la la laaaaaaa.








No comments:

Post a Comment