11.14.2011

Thanksgiving Table Setting

The days are getting fewer and fewer between now and Thanksgiving.  It's time to break out the good china, dust off your serving dishes and stock the fridge.  I will not be hosting this year, but if I was these lovely place settings would definitely inspire my holiday table dressing.  Each setting is elegant, but also down to earth and comfortable.  The mixing of patterns and the contrast between natural elements and sophisticated dinnerware make for a welcoming environment ready for good food and conversation.  I have to admit that I've never attempted cooking a turkey before.  How many of you will be hosting this year?  Are there any dishes that are your "specialty" that you would recommend trying out?


images: dwell studio, martha stewart, apartment therapy, dwell studio, fashionable interiors blogspot, domino magazine, domino magazine


No comments:

Post a Comment